LED Lenser M5 and rechargeable batteries...

Z

z_macnoodle

I noticed that even though the M5 is microprocessor controlled, the manual stipulates only using regular batteries (not so with the MT7, which actually mentions that its OK to use rechargeables in it). I know for a fact that lots of people use rechargeables in their P7 flashlights (same as the MT7, only not microprocessor controlled), even though in the manual it says not, to, so...

... anyone using rechargeables in their M5? Any reason not to? I haven't tried it yet, since I haven't had it long, but was wondering...

Thanks in advance for any replies. :thumbsup:

Z

z_macnoodle

I noticed that even though the M5 is microprocessor controlled, the manual stipulates only using regular batteries (not so with the MT7, which actually mentions that its OK to use rechargeables in it). I know for a fact that lots of people use rechargeables in their P7 flashlights (same as the MT7, only not microprocessor controlled), even though in the manual it says not, to, so...

... anyone using rechargeables in their M5? Any reason not to? I haven't tried it yet, since I haven't had it long, but was wondering...

Thanks in advance for any replies. :thumbsup: