Flashmax flashlights

firelord777

Enlightened
I have recently found out about a company from china called Flash Max. One of thier products is a x950, claiming 1200 lumens

Is this for real?

Hows the throw, comparable to say, a Fenix TK40 or similar sized lights?

EDIT: I just found out that this X950 puts out 800 lumens at 6 feet.

Btw, someone at least answer this: There is a X910 model with one MC-E Led with a 2.5 inch relector. The X950 has five XR-E Q5 leds with individual but smaller reflectors in one big head.

Which will throw farther?

(I do not believe that it is like the tk40 and tk45, one has MC-E, and other has R5- meaning, R5 are not for throw.)

Also, how do I make sure the light will be waterproof or not? Any common entry sites? Those IPX-6 standards aren't too optomistic, I planned to swim with it in a river, and please, only constuctive critisms, no: A light that cheap won't last a second in a river. Prefered: Oh, yeah grease or whatever other reccommendation please. :D

Been eyeing the tk40 for a while, great throw, battery preference, but for the price, this one might be more bang for buck.

This thread has 18 views already, can anyone answer or comment please?

I want to know so I can order it by christmas.

Thank you :D

firelord777

Enlightened
I have recently found out about a company from china called Flash Max. One of thier products is a x950, claiming 1200 lumens

Is this for real?

Hows the throw, comparable to say, a Fenix TK40 or similar sized lights?

EDIT: I just found out that this X950 puts out 800 lumens at 6 feet.

Been eyeing the tk40 for a while, great throw, battery preference, but for the price, this one might be more bang for buck.

This thread has 18 views already, can anyone answer or comment please?

I want to know so I can order it by christmas.

Thank you :D