Quark Turbo S3 edition use 17670's?

Z

z_mrlysle

Hi everyone. I'm new at this stuff but learning everyday. When looking at the specs for the Quark Turbo 123x2 S3 limited edition on 4Sevens site, it shows a voltage range of 3.0 to 9.0 volts but shows it uses two CR123 batteries. Is that the only option for this light? It seems to my limited knowledge brain that a rechargeable 17670 cell should work as well even though it's lower in initial voltage.

I'm trying to see if the 17670's would be an economical alternative to CR123's. Would they fit? What do you all think? Anybody have this light that could guide me a bit? Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions. :)

Z

z_mrlysle

Hi everyone. I'm new at this stuff but learning everyday. When looking at the specs for the Quark Turbo 123x2 S3 limited edition on 4Sevens site, it shows a voltage range of 3.0 to 9.0 volts but shows it uses two CR123 batteries. Is that the only option for this light? It seems to my limited knowledge brain that a rechargeable 17670 cell should work as well even though it's lower in initial voltage.

I'm trying to see if the 17670's would be an economical alternative to CR123's. Would they fit? What do you all think? Anybody have this light that could guide me a bit? Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions. :)

Latest posts