Brace of Streamlight Pro Polymers

Chris T

Newly Enlightened
Merry xmas to me
grin.gif
. This forum has me hooked! I never knew there were so many light options besides clunky Maglites. I just ordered two Streamlight Pro Polymer 3c lights to keep in the truck. It was hard to decide between Xenon or LED so I got one of each. It will be neat to compare the two and have a second light for my wife to use. I'll have to share my findings after I try them out for a few days.

Chris

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a flashaholic this guy is. Found it hard to decide between two lights and got both! Chris T I've heard good things about both these lights and Streamlight is a favorite. I'll be looking forward to hearing your comments.

Both lights...heh heh.

Chris T

Newly Enlightened
Gee thanks. It may be from the drugs I'm on
shocked.gif
. I had the good luck of having gall bladder surgery on Thanksgiving day and the meds they gave me afterwards are pretty good. I guess it was my turn to be carved up on the table and have my stuffing removed!

BTW: I ordered from the Bright Guy.

Chris

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris,
I have the Xenon model. Should have the LED model by Thur. With the Xenon, your 1st thought will be "WOW, that's a really tight beam!", but on closer inspection, you'll see that around that really tight beam is a very nice area of light. Clip it to the corrner of your front pocket & go for a walk. You'll think the light is in a holster. Hugs your leg. Think you made 2 good choices. TX