• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aspheric Mag XP-G/GD1000

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a new black 3D Mag incandescent flashlight that has been transformed into an aspheric thrower with an aspheric lens from KaiDomain. The light has a CREE XP-G R5 star (from LED Supply) seated on a 1 1/2 solid aluminum heatsink. Tailcap spring has had resistance reduced. The LED is being driven at 1A from a GD1000 converter board which is adhered with thermal epoxy to the bottom of the massive heatsink. This light can run from alkalines or NiMH cells, and will not overheat or fade.

Disassembled shot of the parts.

100_1634.jpg

Business end.

100_1635.jpg

113' to a tree in my back yard.

100_1637.jpg

325' to a tree at the adjoining street intersection.

100_1640.jpg

460' to the trees at the curve in my street.

100_1638.jpg

My neighbors think that I am nuts, testing flashlights that I build, or mod. Join the club! $85 $80 gets the light shipped to your door. For an additional $5, I will use a flat rate Priority Box, and get it there even quicker. No fees charged for PayPal.

The first person to post an unconditional Ill take it in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.). The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Please note: When sending PayPal, please include your CPF/CPFMP name and the light purchased in the notes section, or item header. Please use payment for goods option. DO NOT use personal, or money owed option. Thank you.