School me on flashlights that take the P60 style drop-ins...with monster throw.

Z

z_Outdoorsman5

I dont know much about these kinds of lights, but am interested...tired of chasing the next light, and like that I could just upgrade the LED. What Im looking for to compliment my collection of Quarks, Fenix lights, Zebralights, Olights, Nitecore, and Coast lights is a MONSTER THROWER. My most powerful light is the Olight M30, but it is too floody. I love that it is compact, small, lightweight, powerful; in fact, thats what I always look for in a light....hard to meet the small lightweight criteria with a monster thrower, so Im willing to stretch. Will use the light for fun, camping, tracking a flying potato shot out of a potato gun, goofing-off, etc. Heres my criteria of what Im looking for:

- Upgradeable with P60 style drop-ins...or other drop-ins of the sort.

- Monster Throw...needs to be MUCH better than my Olight M30.

- Small enough lightweight enough to carry (short distances) in baggy pants pocket.

- At least three levels with the low level below 12 lum or close to it...love this feature on the Olight M30 which conserves night vision on close up work.

- 1000+ lumens OTF...or something like that.

- Based on 18650 batteries

- Under $150 and would really love it under $100.

- Under 16 oz. with batteries...or close to it.

I recently looked at the Solar Force Masterpiece Pro-1 Monster Thrower...looks good, but am having difficulties understanding the ins outs of the thing plus good place to buy it... is it any good?...price looks great. I like the ThruNite Catapult, but it seems a little heavy....again I may be willing to stretch on this issue if the trade-off of power is there compared to others. Thanks.