Sl stinger now comes with a stippled reflector

bwcaw

Enlightened
That's right, the standard stinger has a surefire type reflector. I just saw one yesterday, and the beam was perfect! It has that nice round beam like the smooth reflector has, but you also get some peripheral light so it isn't so "spotlight" like. In general, the beam is almost exactly like the SF 8x, only it seemed to be whiter (didn't have an 8x to compare to, I'm doing this from memory
tongue.gif
).I have often thought the stinger would be the perfect rechargeable if it only had a stippled reflector, now streamlight has done it!
I must say, streamlight is a very forward thinking company, and they are constantly improving thier lights. This is great, now you can have the equivalent (or better!) of a surefire
"advanced" rechargeable for under a hundred bucks.

I suppose that all you stinger owners out there could also call SL and order one of the stippeled
reflectors for your existing light, and take advantage of the exelent beam characteristics that it offers.
grin.gif

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brightguy has the stippled reflector/lens assembly for $8.95. Ordered one today (well, yesterday, now) along with a new battery, and some other stuff.
grin.gif