TigerLight version $85 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtdistributorsaustin

Newly Enlightened
In regards to the Tiger Light for $85.00 (including shipping), thank you for the post. We only have 1 left as of 9:30 am CST. However, we also carry a full line of Surefire, Streamlight, Maglight, Pelican Products and Spotlights that we would be happy to supply you with. We also carry a full line of their accessories. We can also special order any item for you that we may not have in stock. Please feel free to contact our law enforcement sales at 800-252-8310 and any of our sales people will be able to assist you with any order or questions you may have.

WaltH

Enlightened
All gone. I scarfed the last 2 he had. Pretty good deal for the pepper spray versions. Watch Buy Sell Trade. I may sell one shortly if the wife doesn't want it in her car.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
I guess it might make a difference for those who missed out to register your demand - and so GTDist can see that there IS a market out there for Tigerlights.

Watch this thread....
wink.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
AHHHHH WALTH WHY??!.....Damn that was a good price.

Gtdistributorsaustin, you said you can special order right? Can you special order for that price?

TigerLight Pro

Newly Enlightened
$85.00? Must not have the updated lamp modules. You will know if the spot has darks spots. Some of the first stores had the first lamp module.

If it is the old lamp you can get the new module through your local dealer or TigerLight.net

great deal either way.

WaltH

Enlightened
Hi Randy,
Can I exchange the older versions for the newer ones if this is the case? Also, how can I tell if it's the cone or the stream version.

Thanks,
Chip

gtdistributorsaustin

Newly Enlightened
I FOUND ONE MORE TIGERLIGHT! It's a complete AC/DC system with the spray for $90.00 shipped. As far as I am aware, that is our last one. But, my boss just gave me some other lights for some great prices for you. We were going to sell them to the Law Enforcement community, but you were so great with the Tigerlight that we wanted to give you the first shot at them.
topspot_2_specs_01.jpg
From Streamlight we have 3 of the Top Spot 2's for $15.00 ship, 10 of the Top Spot 3's for $15.00 ship
syclone_spec_01.jpg
And 2 olive drab Syclone Rechargeable light for $50.00 ship .
produc2.jpg
. From Lightman, we have 5 emergency safety lights (3 amber, 1 red, 1 blue) for $15.00

Let me know if you would be interested in any of these. [email protected] or 800-252-8310 ext 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.