Can I put XM-L emitter into a Quark 123*2 Tactical?

Chevy-SS

Enlightened

Recently bought a Quark 123*2 Tactical with S2, and I hate the green. I truly love the light and the UI though.

Is it possible to buy a XM-L emitter and retrofit my flashlight, getting rid of the S2 and replacing it with the XM-L? Could anyone give me any guidance on the correct emitter and any tips to install? I can solder pretty good. Plus, I have a small milling machine and lathe so I could even do some minor machining if necessary.

I'd be very grateful for any help with this mod. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chevy,
The Quarks have legoability. You can change just the head on the light. Spare XP-G R5 fluxed spare heads are sold by 4 Sevens, just get the high voltage 3-9v.
You can also do it yourself. Here is a link to Ti-Force who has done the upgrade You have asked about.

Recently bought a Quark 123*2 Tactical with S2, and I hate the green. I truly love the light and the UI though.

Is it possible to buy a XM-L emitter and retrofit my flashlight, getting rid of the S2 and replacing it with the XM-L? Could anyone give me any guidance on the correct emitter and any tips to install? I can solder pretty good. Plus, I have a small milling machine and lathe so I could even do some minor machining if necessary.

I'd be very grateful for any help with this mod. :thumbsup:

Thanks!