• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Icon Rogue I with "N" bin MCE!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the sale of my latest project. An Icon rogue I. This light typicly runs on 1AA cell and has a max output of about 50 lumens. I have replaced the stock emitter with a brand new N bin MCE from Cutter that is factory rated to output 980 lumens max . The factory driver has also been replaced.

Spec:

Icon Rogue 1 silver body

Top bin MCE emitter

3 mode driver High 2.8A, med, low

Powered by 1x AW IMR 14500 (NOT INCLUDED)

Lanyard and extension are included.

I just recetly descoverd the Icon lights. I think they are a unique and attractive looking host, but dont take my word for it lets go to the pics.....

iconrogue1001.jpg

iconrogue1002.jpg

Size reference

iconrogue1007.jpg

Because of the high current draw this light MUST be run on IMR 14500 cells ONLY. The 2.8A drain on high is too much for standard 14500 cells.

How about a few beam shots.

For these shots camera settings were the same for all WB set to auto and ISO 400.

First up an old familiar friend, Surefire 6P

iconrogue1003.jpg

Icon Rogue MCE on Low

iconrogue1006.jpg

Medium

iconrogue1005.jpg

High!:eek: .................................................. .. VS 6P again for side by side shot

iconrogue1004.jpg
iconrogue1003.jpg

EDIT: I guess outside the camera barely pics up the low mode so I took a couple shots inside so you can see there is in fact a usable low.

Camera settings for indoors was WB auto ISO 100.

Surefire 6P

iconrogue1008.jpg

Icon on low.

iconrogue1009.jpg

Price is 119$ Shipped!

PP is vesture_of_blood(@)hotmail.com

T45

Enlightened
Re: FS: Icon Rogue I with "N" bin MCE!

How did you manage to get the emitter out? I am curious because I need to replace the lense in my new Rogue.