John Ritter Gone

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
Just saw on the news that John Ritter died due to a heart attack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, That's too bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Can't say I'm really that surprised though.

I only caught part of his new show once, but he did look horrible; I thought he might be ill.

Well, God bless him and his family.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I though he looked sick!!!!!!!!!! I met John when I was in High School, Threes Company was a reason not to do home work. I'll miss him.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
omg i was just watching threes company.this week is majorly stinking so far.he was great in his new show to rip

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a sad coincidence. Two Johns, both famous entertainers passing on just a few minutes apart.

"The Man in Black" is gone too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Well, Johnny lived a long, often hard, life. God bless him too.

E

EchoSierraTwo

Not the type of thing that I wanted to hear at 5 AM in the morn. He was (ritter) for to have both a wedding and a birthday celebration nest week. Man sometimes life throws you a curve. Anyways, my thought sofr today will be with both families.

Empath

Flashaholic
Johnny Cash.. it's a disappointment. As is often the case, after his wife's passing he didn't stick around much longer. As far as I know, this leaves only the "Killer", Jerry Lee Lewis as the last surviving giant of the Sun Records legends.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, Man; Zevon Too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Werewolves of London... Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner....

83Venture

Enlightened
Have heard that John Ritter died on his 5 year old daughters birthday. If so that will have to be on her mind every birthday when she gets older.