So many questions.....

prof student

Enlightened
Ok, a couple of questions here. Probably some have been answered, probably not....

What is the difference between the bezel of the G2L and a 6P?

Which one would you go with why?

I have 2D Mag ($10). I am thinking about buying a Malkoff 3-6D drop in ($66 + shipping), with a 6AA battery setup from FM ($35 + shipping). That's about 260 lumens for at least 6 hours and a taper for more hours for around $120. However, the new Fenix TK 50 is comming out ($85). Granted, at full output of around 240, it only runs for 2+ hours, BUTTTTT, it does have different levels, where as the modified Mag is a straight high lumen output. Then there is the TK40 ($150). Brighter, more levels, but have read how easy it is to accidently blow it by putting in the batteries backwards. Don't care to deal with that if its that easy to ruing a $150 flashlight. So, would you go with a modifiend Mag that only has 1 level output, but reputable battery carried, LED dropin, and host for $120+. Or go with the new TK 50, of multiple output level for $85?

Read a lot about key ring lights, AAs AAAs. Runtime, levels, build, etc... But I dont think I have read one that deals with the weight of it all. If its on your key chain, then it weighs down everything when you put your key in the ignition. After a while, the excess weight does put wear and tear on your ignition, sometimes to the point where you cant start your car anymore and have to have it replaced, due to your key chain being too heavy. So, what are some of the LIGHTEST and brighthest, SIMPLE UI keychain lights?

Would you go with a Malkoff running on 2AA's for shorter time, but easier to replace, or would you go with 2cr123 where they will last longer, thus need less replacing, but costlier? Rechargeables are not factored into this right now.

#5 How does the LD25 compare to the TK20. Read that the 25 replaces the Tk20. Is that true?

Thank yall for your time input.