What would you do with $150?

Z

z_tjmcmahon

So to begin, hello all. Fairly new here but I have been reading the posts for a while. I was given a Quark Turbo 123x2 as a gift a few months ago and it inspired me to get into this whole flashlight thing. Its pretty fun. So I got about $150 bucks sitting around after Christmas and was trying to figure out what to do with it. I dont really have any specific need for a flashlight. I guess my Turbo is a pretty good thrower, its not the most practical light for just walking around as its beam is pretty tight. Anyways if you had about this much money, plus or minus a few bucks, what light (s) would you get?

I have looked at the Ra Clicky and it seems pretty cool, but damn expensive for a light that doesn't seem to do too much more than say a Quark 123. Also on the radar are the G5, OLight M20S, Zebralight (a few) and really anything else that you guys might prefer.

Surefire's seem like high quality but just so simple. I would hate to spend that much money on a light just to have one or two modes, seems limited. So I guess, experts, in the end imagine someone gave you 150 bucks and said ok go buy a flashlight, and the only flashlight you have is a Quark Turbo, what do you do? Without taking out a loan and buying a bunch of them, like so often seems the answer. Ok thanks for your help!