Talk me out of a Q mini CR2?

mrpopgun

Newly Enlightened
So, I'll be travelling outside the country for 2-4 weeks in a few months (Peru), travelling light and will need a small torch to bring along. I've been looking off and on for awhile now, but have yet to find my first light. Haven't been able to come to terms with the compromises that have to be made and my budget hasn't been too cooperative.

So, that brings me to this mini-torch. Basically, despite being a battery type I'm not thrilled, being a twisty vs a click and not having a reverse clip for attachment to a hat brim, I'm not finding anything that competes with it on a price/performance basis (the very low light mode I'll need for the hostels I'll be staying in as well as the HUGE amount of light the thing can put out!). I mean it's $28 with CPF discount! Considering I was capped at $60-$70 or so for the EDC I have been shopping for, I can buy 2 in case one gets lost, stolen or used for bribery duty. Can't imagine I'll find CR2 primaries down south so I'll just pack extras. Even the cheapy ITP's are about the same price.

Anybody see flaws in my thinking or have other options I should consider? I'd appreciate it.