Actually held an Olight SR90 today

Chicago_Ted

Newly Enlightened
Today when I walked into the local Outdoor Shop (a small one and the only one in town) to buy a Princeton Tec EOS headlamp, I almost swore when I saw an Olight SR90 sitting innocently on the counter with a big, fat $799.95 AUS price tag. Overpriced by a few hundred I think.

Now before only just recently this shop never sold anything better than LED Lensers and Mags, but now they seem to have Olights all over the shop as they proudly have an M20 Warrior displayed in the knife cabinet.

I eventually built up the courage to walk over and turn it on to see if batteries were installed and to my surprise it lit up. I quickly turned it off after a few seconds of shining it at a wall.

When I bought the headlamp I told the guy that I was a bit shocked the SR90 was being sold here and he asked if I was into fancy torches and stuff, to which I hesitantly replied that I was. The guy looked like a part timer working over the Christmas holidays and didnt really respect the rarity of the SR90 in our humble little Australian town.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that little story with you all.