• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Mac's Awesome Tri-EDC

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold to Barbarian!!

Purchased HERE and just received last week. I bought two with the intent of one becoming a shelf queen (which this one did become), then Mac released the second run and I was fortunate enough to successfully order a titanium one. Too many purchases lately - this one has to go.

It is a PERFECT (exactly as received from Mac) clipless, black cerakote, 4500k Tri-EDC, bored for 18350 cells but will run off of an IMR16340. I inserted a battery, tested it, carried it in my pocket around the house for a day (with nothing else in my pocket) then put it in a Sherpa case inside my Pelican case (neither of which is included..:eek:) Again, this one was intended to be a shelf queen backup, but with the ti on the way that's a luxury I just can't afford right now!

I'll post photos later if needed.

I want to sell this to NET TO ME exactly what I paid - $249. Any Paypal fees are extra, and shipping and insurance are also extra. If you are the purchaser, please PM your chosen payment method (Paypal only - if personal, no fees, if credit card or 'purchase of goods', add 4%). USPS Priority One Rate CONUS is typically $5 - insurance is extra. International, shipped at actual cost of your chosen method.

Whatever shipping method chosen, when it leaves my hands I am no longer responsible, so please choose shipping accordingly!

First Ill take it posted in this thread takes priority over all other forms of communication.

Post office closes today (12/31) at noon and doesn't re-open until Monday. If the sale closes by 11 Eastern, I'll get it shipped today. If later, it won't go out until Monday.

Thanks!!