novatac??? Junk???

Z

z_Mgizler

Ok so I ordered a 120t and it showed up a few days ago.Everything seemed to be ok, and I liked it enough that I ordered a 120p. Well shortly after using the new 120t, exactly 1 day, the tail cap switch started acting with a mind of its own. Only turning on when it wanted to. no matter how you pressed it or how many times you pressed it, just had a mind of its own.

So not that big of a deal right. I figure ill just order a new switch. So then today I get me NEW 120p in the mail. Im all pumped up right. I pull it out of the package and click the switch...... and click the switch... and nothing. Well ok, so I figure its just the battery, I have a few laying around the house, So I throw a new one. Well im screwing it back together, paitently waiting the battery reset procedure and.....nothing. So I back the body back off and try again....and nothing. The light only works if you press and hold and its barely evey on. And flickering like crazy. Almost like a bad connection.

I have been doing alot of reading about these lights and how they are supposed to be very good and reliable, and then I have bad luck not once but twice with the same kind of light. I was all ready to get rid of my surefire light just from the reviews that I have been reading. Needless to say, im glad that I didnt!

And yes I have tried everything. Fact reset, batt reset, diff batteries.

Any help would be great. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Mark