Two lights $300?

Z

z_Solcore

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here and I've been looking around a good bit, but there are so many different flashlights that I figured I would just ask.

I was wondering what flashlight(s) you guys would recommend if I was looking to spend around $300 on two flashlights. I, of course, want to get the brightest but still reliable flashlight for two applications. I am looking for a flashlight that has good throw, to find the dogs at night in a big yard. I was also wanting a flashlight that has more flood than throw, but I still need it to throw some (I was looking at the Fenix TK45, but I'm not sure if that would be too floody from the beamshots I've seen). I have a flashlight that has O.K. throw, but what I don't like is the light dims greatly just after a few minutes of use. I was looking to get one that would stay at the same brightness level till the battery was exhausted. (I know it may dim some, but I don't want to have to change batteries when they still have half of the 'juice' left.)

I know that I want at least one that takes AA batteries, and the other can take 123's or 18650's etc. Some of my ideas were EagleTac T20C2, Fenix TK40, maybe waiting till the Fenix TK50 comes out, 4Sevens Quark series (AA or 123). But I am VERY open to other ideas as I know that probably everyone on here knows a lot more and has more experience. Any and every input would be appreciated so much. Thanks