Streamlight SL-35X Lamp in SL-20X

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my Streamlight SL-35X Lamp from Texas Tactical Supply and installed that in my SL-20X this afternoon. And if I understand things correctly, the TigerLight I ordered from Dan at Tactical Warehouse a few days ago will "kick ***" on the Streamlight.

SuRgE

Enlightened
I'm thinking of the same setup. I don't believe it will stomp the SL-20x with the 35x lamp, but it should be brighter. I also want a light more suited as a defensive club. I do alot of walking at night and I considered the 11" Tigerlight but it doesn't seem to have the weight at the handle to be a proficient hand weapon. I already carry FoxLabs pepper spray but want something as heavy as my 3d mag and as bright as my Ultra Stinger. I believe the SL-20X with the 35X lamp will fill the bill.
icon14.gif

BTW, I have the 8" Tigerlight on order!
grin.gif

SuRgE

Enlightened
I'm thinking of the same setup. I don't believe it will stomp the SL-20x with the 35x lamp, but it should be brighter. I also want a light more suited as a defensive club. I do alot of walking at night and I considered the 11" Tigerlight but it doesn't seem to have the weight at the handle to be a proficient hand weapon. I already carry FoxLabs pepper spray but want something as heavy as my 3d mag and as bright as my Ultra Stinger. I believe the SL-20X with the 35X lamp will fill the bill.
icon14.gif

BTW, I have the 8" Tigerlight on order!
grin.gif