Should I buy a ra clicky? If so which one?

Z

z_turtlebuster

Hello everybody. Well I posted here a month ago or so and got some advice on buying a new light but I dont think I got it right. I work on elevators and escalators at LAX and need a good light. I currently have a Fenix LD20 running on eneloop AAs. I bought an olight M20s but returned it because of the bulk of the holster.(I also have a phone, key rings, and sometimes a screwdriver or pump pliers on my belt. Too much) I probably need to use the light on an average of 45 minutes per day but sometimes longer. I am inside of elevator shafts, under escalators, etc. I do electrical and mechanical inspections and repairs so being able to illuminate a dark area is vital. While at work I would like to carry the light in a holster which is how my ld20 is carried. I am generally wearing latex gloves which are often times greasy or oily due to the parts i come in contact with. Ive read numerous threads on the HDS lights and think that it would be wise to purchase one and put my LD20 in the car for backup. Id also like to EDC the light when Im not at work. The Ra's are expensive but I believe in spending the money to get the tool that gets the job done right. Ok, so if anyone could offer some advice on which configuration of the RA to purchase, or if you have any ideas on an alternative Id be grateful. Also, how about a floody headlamp with a run time of at least 3 hours that would work well for hands free work at possibly 5 feet max in near complete darkness.(on top of an elevator car, while inside of the hoistway). Im open to all battery sizes on both the handheld and headlamp as long as I can use rechargeables. And once again, I dont want to break the bank but I understand that sometimes good quality, durability, service, etc comes at a price. Thanks everyone.