Anyone have the Jetbeam E3S? Other small AA

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
I am thinking of getting a small AA light for my keychain. I hada nitecore but I dont think the button and user interface are the best for keychain pocket carry. I wanted something maybe smaller and simpler. A high mode and a medium or low mode, and relatively thin. I bought the lumapower trust but that is rather large for a keychain light.

I was going to buy a nitecore EZAA. It seemed good, high and low modes just depending on how far you twisted the head. Very simple, good brightness and very small for the AA format. Seemed to get good reiews too.

Then I saw the jetbeam E3P and/or E3S. I cant figure out the difference between the two but it seemed like a good choice. High and low accesed by twisting the head but on and off were with a switch of some type at the tail of the light. Also it is stainless steel and an R4 (better color rendition right?) I can't find much about the user interface though...

I can't find any reviews of this light though. Anyone know more on this light? A search for E3S turns up no results. No I dont want the PA01, the user interface I don't like.

I have a peak El Capitan and it is a good light but there is no low, and the plastic lens optic doesnt give much in the way of flood. It is nice and thin and a simpel twist design though.

Help is appreciated, thanks