• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS- Mac's Tri-EDC

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD- Mac's Tri-EDC

SOLD Hi all! I have for sale a brand new Tri-EDC in Graphite black with Ti clip for sale. 4500K tint (warm), bored for 18350 cells. Does work with AWs IMR, with a bit of rattle unless you wrap them. This was received from Mac, unwrapped, tested, carried indoors for about an hour and put away... Not a mark on it, as shipped to me. I have two others with the smaller bore, and dont really want to add another battery type to my rotation. Asking $279.00 shipped to you, which is what I paid. I will include four brand new, charged once Ultrafire 18350s to get you going. Shipped USPS, Priority with DC#, CONUS only please, paypal preferred, I will cover the fees, NO GIFT OPTION please. :) I will post pictures later if needed, but this baby is brand new... Thank you for looking! First Ill Take It! here with prompt payment takes it. Please feel free to PM or post questions. SOLD

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to imagine that the meat of this thread was lost in "The Great CPF Crash".
Little chance this light is still available but it doesn't hurt to ask!

scout24

Flashaholic
Imagine my suprise looking through BST and see I was selling a light I didn't remember listing!!! :) Thanks Barbarian and Lux for setting things straight, I greatly appreciate it.