• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Nitecore D10 pistons old style with trit

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: *SOLD* Nitecore D10 pistons old style with trit

Since I have my D10-Ti's I do not need my D10 trit (1.55x5mm vial) pistons anymore. I have two pistons for sell, one with blue trit, one with red trit. Both pistons are old style.

The pistons are without o-ring and battery spring.

SOLD!!!

The first I'll take it with specification of the color will have the reservation and we can do the rest via PM :)

Last edited:

motherfletcher

Newly Enlightened
wow are these still available??
i'm waiting on a D10 in the mail... and i'll see if they use the same piston
let me know if its still up for grabs and if so, expect a pm or reply to this post soon

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
@ motherfletcher

Is your D10 your referring to the Tribute? That one is the newer style, and wont take the above pistons. And yours already has a slot ready for a bigger 2x8mm trit. Unless of course you have other D10s on the way :drunk:

motherfletcher

Newly Enlightened
@ motherfletcher

Is your D10 your referring to the Tribute? That one is the newer style, and wont take the above pistons. And yours already has a slot ready for a bigger 2x8mm trit. Unless of course you have other D10s on the way :drunk:

Well, I scored a Tribute of the MP still waiting for it to come in AND I found another D10 from a Canadian knives store I'm hoping that I didn't get fooled haha. They're both still in the mail, but i'm pretty confident that the second D10 is using the old style piston.

AAROSOL

Newly Enlightened
Hmm funny. The orignal posts of the buyers must have gotten lost in the transition or something. I purchased the blue one for $55. I forgot who purchased the red one.