Looking for a case or holster for multiple lights

n0k1a

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for some sort of holster, case, or pouch to hold multiple lights.

I have the Ripoffs CO-44, which is great for one light and a multi-tool, or one bigger light and one smaller light.

What I'm looking for is something with maybe 3 to 6+ separate pockets or compartments, all the same size. Each one should be able to hold anything up to a 6PD, a 2xAA light, or a 3xAAA light, but also able to accommodate anything smaller. I envision something with a single wide flap with Velcro closure which would cover all of the pockets (as used on the Nite Ize Pock-Its), rather than a separate flap for each (as used on the CO-44). Basically, a much larger version of the Pock-Its with more and larger pockets would be perfect. It should be constructed such that a much smaller light or other object cannot fall out or touch any of the other contents while it is closed.

I envision more of a flashlight organizer to be kept inside of a gear bag rather than a standalone holster in its own right, so it could be made of thinner and more flexible material than the CO-44, and would not need to have a belt clip or loop. I want something cleaner than a CO-44, a SureFire holster, and several Ziploc-style bags, as I have been using. ;)

I would think that there would be something suitable made for some field, if not for flashlights (some sort of tool holder, craft supply holder, medical instrument holder, etc.). Maybe even something like a netbook slip case, with dividers in it.

Specifically at this point in time, I would like something which would hold any combination of a 6PL, a 6PX Pro, an E2DL, an Inova X5 UV, a 3xAAA UV light, a cheap 3xAAA RGB light, and maybe a 2xAA Mag or similar, a multi-tool, and/or some sort of container with spare batteries in it.

Any ideas?

Vinniec5

Enlightened
check out countycomm.com they have a great flashlight carry bag well bag to carry knives/lights/tools it can be used for anything