• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: XM-L L1s - 2T, 2B, 1D Tints.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all,

I went to balance the books, recalculate finances today.

Lets just say academic expenses and hosting expenses (couple o' websites... :devil: (I gotta stop hosting people for free)) are a tad bit on the high side..

Anyways! I literally got these today, but now they're going back in the packages so I will not play with them more. No, I will not miss these. :scowl: I am not looking any more at the beamshots I took. nope. :shakehead

0718SS-2011-01-10_03.33.17.jpg

they've got everything - manual, warranty card (though the warranty is obviously void), lanyard. I literally opened up the packages, and got them modded.

take a look at this thread for heck of a lot more pictures.

CR123A_Animation.gif

The heads are lubed with krytox, so you can easily focus the light to your liking!

PLEASE NOTE: Running this head on a 2 cell body (e2e, e2d), puts it in direct drive. be wary of heat, don't run it too long!

Surefire L1 XM-L

1. 2T AVAILABLE - 240 USD

0719SS-2011-01-10_03.33.43.jpg

slight nick on the head of the 2T - very hard to notice! the other specs are dust.

2. 2B AVAILABLE - 250 USD

3. 1C AVAILABLE - 250 USD

Yes, I know these are high priced. I will be dropping the price by 10 USD every day. Get 'em before someone with a higher budget purchases!

Payment via paypal - insured, priority mail flat rate small box.

international sales can't be insured with small flat rate box, I believe. will have to check.

All sales are final, if there is any sort of problem I will make things right.

thank you all for your support.

Latest posts