• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Mac Custom 9/14W Dual Level Mini 1000 lumen HID

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally made by Mac here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=229727

Purchased originally from this thread here: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...1000-Lumen-HID

Mac_Mini_2d_HID_1.JPG

Mac_Mini_2d_HID_2.JPG

Included with this item are:

-Mac 1000 lumen HID light.

-SMO reflector with lots of throw

-Dual 9w/14w fully-regulated ballast

-FM 3x17670 battery holder (batteries not included - but I can add 3 newer good quality AW 17670 cell for extra)

-Spare new M10N004 bulb

Originally purchased the light was only configured for single level 14W output. The following changes have been made, by me, since I purchased it:

• Added matching Mac tailcap with switch.
  • Re-wired the switch/ballast to support dual level 9W/14W (500L/1000L). Tailcap switch controls on/off. Side switch controls low/hi level.
  • Runtime on HI: ~1:00
  • Runtime on LOW: ~1:45
  • Added Download steel bezel (original Mag bezel included).
  • Removed the download mag-ring.
For full disclosure I had a cross-thread with the replacement tailcap which resulted in a few unfortunate scrapes on the outside of the light at the tailcap. Also the threads on the inside are a bit messed up. I am taking this into account in my pricing. The threads are well lubed now and working smoothly.

Mac_Mini_2d_HID_3.JPG

Mac_Mini_2d_HID_4.JPG

First posted Ill take it gets it. CONUS Priority shipping with DC including. PayPal Purchase option only, I absorb fees.

Price: $375

Add $25 for 3 pretty new AW 17670 batteries.

Please consider that these lights don't come around very often.

Even with the scrapes this light is in better condition than some completely abused examples I have purchased with melted plastic lenses, scraped reflectors, etc which I ended up putting $100+ into just to clean-up.

Thank you for looking.