ArcAAA lowest price?

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was looking at the other source for the Ultra-G
and noticed their price of the ArcAAA for $17 (+$3.85 shipping)

http://www.broadarrow.net/lights.htm

arcaaa_small1.jpg

That seems like a pretty good/low price to me, just thought some might like to know this.......

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
They look like the older versions, due to the placement of the engraving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good observation -

wouldn't that be the late 2002 version?
since I think I remember the "natural"/grey anodized finish was only available at one time on the LE version.

Then toward the end of 2002 (thru early to first quarter 2003) when adverts were talking about the pending 2003 version - the grey/natural anodized ArcAAA (non-LE) became available at limited places until the true 2003 version with the more obtrusive (IMHO) engraving became available.........

unnerv

Enlightened
I have been resisting, since my light budget has been out of control since I found this place. But looks like I get to add another light to the collection. This place is really hell on the credit cards

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, I had to get in too, or I hope anyway.

I placed an order for a few when there were 84 "viewings" on this post. I'm wondering how many of the 83 before me ordered and how many Broadarrow has left in stock...

GregR

B

BobMWR

Thanks guys for all the orders that poured in within the last 24 hours. I truely appreciate the business. All orders received by this afternoon (Sunday at 1700 PST) will be filled. You guys nearly cleaned me out, but I do still have a few more. At the rate the orders came in today, I suspect they probably won't last through the night though.

Best Regards,

Bob