Z

z_Mr.KLeen

Anybody have this light? just curious how well it performs

http://www.wiseled.com/index.htm

tactical_side_318x318.jpg

the_sandman

Newly Enlightened
Wise Led tactical?

Anyone else seen this: http://www.wiseled.com/wiseled_products_tactical_flashlight.htm

2600 lumens light output in Boost mode and 2300 lumens in Continuous mode
50,000+ hours LED lifetime
Extended battery life
Zero maintenance
2 years guarantee
Up to 24 hours continuous light (low setting)
3 hours charging time
Styled by Johannes Torpe Studios
Incredible Brightness

Pick up a WiseLED Tactical® and turn it on. It delivers an incredible amount of light. With an output of up to 2600 lumens in Boost mode and 2300 lumens in Continuous mode it is among the world's most powerful handheld flashlights. We continuously use the best avaible (thourougly tested) LEDs and will over time keep pushing the output of the WiseLED Tactical®. Yet all of this power fits smoothly into your hand in a compact, rugged and reliable design that stands up to the most punishing of environments.

The WiseLED Tactical® is water-proof, wind-proof, heat- resistant and even sand-proof.

2600 lumens?!?! I'm a Fenix guy myself but this sure got my attention.

Wow! -sandman

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: Wise Led tactical?

WiseLED has been around for a while. The 2600 looks like a more recent version of the 2000, which was previously a 1500 and before that a 1000. There are threads going back to 2006, since it first came out. The look doesn't seem to have changed, but the emitters have obviously been updated to give the extra output.

If you hang around here long enough, you should see it go from 2,600 --> 5,000 --> 10,000 --> 20,000. A bit like computers, the power seems to double about every 2 years, LOL.

polarion

Newly Enlightened

WiseLED has been around for a while. The 2600 looks like a more recent version of the 2000, which was previously a 1500 and before that a 1000. There are threads going back to 2006, since it first came out. The look doesn't seem to have changed, but the emitters have obviously been updated to give the extra output.

If you hang around here long enough, you should see it go from 2,600 --> 5,000 --> 10,000 --> 20,000. A bit like computers, the power seems to double about every 2 years, LOL.

Yes, and in fact the new Wiseled Tactical 5000Lumen is already here but only as a test model. It has the same LED setup as the Wiseled canister divelight. The next production model will have 3000Lumen output and will be shorter(30mm) and handier than the old Tactical. Somehow they have also managed to fit an even more powerful battery.
I have tested the 5000Lumen model and I am very impressed by the finish, build quality and output of this light.
Thanks to the genious construction of the new bezel, temperature does not seem to be an issue even with 5000Lumen output when used in short (2-3min) periods.
You can also configure the UI via your computer.

Last edited:

bkumanski

Enlightened

I have the 2000 and for a general use light, it really is overkill. It throws simply because of the huge amount of lumens it pushes, and the entire beam seems to be a hotspot. It is way over-engineered for a general purpose light. That being said, it makes one hell of a specialty dive light (where the weight and size matter even less) or a hand-held flood for searching a wide area quickly (like at a crime scene or something). Plusses : bright, waterPROOF well below 100 feet, built like a tank, and it has a charging cord (or optional base) so you don't have to open it up to charge the batteries. Minuses: heavy, expensive, and built way too nice (I don't use it at work because I'm afraid of beating it up!) It really is a nice light. Overkill, but nice and is the crown jewel of my collection.

plata0190

Enlightened
I own the Tactical 2600. Now is upgraded with a better colling heatsink and a new design.

The life battry is not like they say 3.00 ---> 2.35 in high mode and less in turbo mode.
SOS function has not space between each group and so instead ...---.. ...---... you have ...---...---... so on

But anyway the light give out and incredible wall of light is awesome!!! :D
The beam is a bit narrow but you can buy the filter, to improve and get a wifer beam at sgort distance.

If you want I raccomend you to buy the new Wisedive handheld custom that gives you 3300 lumen, like written on their site

Good luck! ;)

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
The WiseLED is a freakin' BEAST!
And it oooozez quality.

Plata: It's also a WiseLED custom (will not be for sale for most people in public) that boosts out over 5000 lumens!
Wiseled on steroids :D

Freddy

Newly Enlightened
I have the tactical 3300 and it is an amazing light. I would desperately like to test it against my nailbender custom 3 SST-50 Dave said put out 2600 out the front but my 3 26500's died......

I won't torment members with the absurdly low price I paid for this light from a company that sells lost freight but let's just say it was less than the nailbender. Only drawback is that it only has the euro charger so I have to charge with a deep cell car battery jumper that has a cigarette lighter plug.