Problem with Eagletac m3c4 xm-l

Z

z_tybo22

Hey guys,

I have has my m3c4 for 8 days. Went to take out the batteries to recharge for the first time and one of the positive battery terminals fell off on the carrier. The circular metal button top in the carrier with the white ring around it. Has anyone else had this problem? I could glue it back on...is that safe? I contacted light juction as I only had the the light for 8 days. I expect this on a cheap light but not $140 eagletac. Thanks....

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Hi z_tybo22,
Welcome to CPF! :welcome:
I have never seen nor heard of any problems with the contacts separating from the battery carriers. lightjuncting should send a replacement.

HIDblue

Enlightened
Hey guys,

I have has my m3c4 for 8 days. Went to take out the batteries to recharge for the first time and one of the positive battery terminals fell off on the carrier. The circular metal button top in the carrier with the white ring around it. Has anyone else had this problem? I could glue it back on...is that safe? I contacted light juction as I only had the the light for 8 days. I expect this on a cheap light but not $140 eagletac. Thanks....

I had the same thing happen to the battery carrier on my M3C4 triple XP-G...the thing just popped off when I was taking it out of the M3C4 body. This was a few weeks after I experienced the dreaded stripped hex screws when swapping out the flat tailcap for the clicky tailcap. Lightjunction did right by me and handled the warranty service with ET for the stripped hex screws in the tailcap, but it took some time to get rectified since ET shipped me a knew tailcap from China.

So, ever the impatient one, I just dabbed a little glue and reattached it on my own rather than having to send the defective battery carrier back to LJ for more warranty service through ET.

BUT in your case, I would wait for Lightjunction to help you out since you've only had the light for 8 days.