• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *FS: Gizmos/Mac/MJP* (only the 15-3 is left!)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all :wave:,

Well, a good number of unexpected expenses over the last month (dental work, clutch, to name a few!) have forced me to part with a little used chunk of my collection that I thought that I would never part with. Although they dont see much if any use now, all of these lights are special to me and a few I have had for quite some time now, with the exception of the Mac.

Enough of that, lets see the suspects!

111SALE.jpg

#1-McGizmo LS-20 $650 *SOLD*

(Original run/Primaries only)

Original owner, bought in May of 08, 98% mint. This one saw little if any use. Has the red nail polish on the converter signifying primaries only.

What else can be said of this light, awesome dual-beam versatility in Don's classic PD, a hall of fame light.

LS20collage1.jpg

#2 McGizmo Ti-PD Annodized Blue $400 *SOLD*

(Original 6 flute)

Second owner, bought in September of 06.

Sports the original Lux3 in UXOK flavor, if any of you remember the binning on the Lux3!

This light has seen some changes since I received it over four years ago. At one time, I polished it, then returned it to satin with some scotchbrite then I was inspired by the man, Don, to give it a annodized finish. My post (#103) in this thread http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=232345 has some more info on how I annodized it.

The color of this light is very difficult to capture and represent properly, but these pics were the best I could do. In person, it is a bit more cobalt in color than in the pics. You can see the color is not as strong at the head, but towards the tail, it turns almost to a purple. The clip shows some spots or blotchiness in the pictures but they are not as noticable in person. Overall, I love the way this anno job turned out, it has a great character.

TiPDanno1.jpg

AnnobluePD.jpg

#3 McGizmo XR-27 C $650 *SOLD*

Second owner, bought on March of 07. Still sports the original Cree emitter. Don only made about 6 of these with the clicky.

Polished up to a brilliant shine. I love the look and feel of polished Ti but not the rounded off edges so I took great care when polishing this up to not round off the edges as much as possible. All of the machining grooves were sanded down smooth, with the exception of the low parts of the ribs in the clicky pack, that would have rounded out the ribs. In the one pic below, you can see the difference between the old clicky tail (left) that this one has, and the new design clicky tail (right), new clicky tail not included. Polished and buffed up to a near chrome luster that took many, many hours and many very sore fingers!

IMG_404221.jpg

XR-27collage.jpg

#4 MJP 15-3 with Cx2 McClicky $650(WITHDRAWN)

Original owner, bought in Feb of 08.

This is a Surefire L4 head modified by Arcmania (MJ) with a 15 watt Ostar LED with a 3 cell body, hence the name I helped coin, the 15-3. With 4 levels of light, high pushing around 900 lumens, a most excellent wall of light, nice and floody.

The included McClicky(which makes it a 15-2!) I had coated in Modamags coating run with AlTiN to help the Ti body match the black Surefire head, not a perfect match but it looks good. Outputs are the same for both 2 and 3 cell battery tubes, with less runtime, of course, with the 2 cell configuration. I have been running primaries with good results. Bezel up carry with the stock 3 cell tube or bezel down with the 2 cell tube.

Small ding in the bezel, see pic.

This light and two battery tubes will be sold as a set.

MJP15-3collage1.jpg

MJP15-3collage.jpg

#5 Mac Ti SST-50 EDC $330 *SOLD*

Last but certainly not least, Macs beautiful SST-50 EDC from the 5th run.

2800 High with 3 levels, 6500K emitter.

Second owner, bought in November of 10. Mint.

SST-50EDC1.jpg

Paypal only.

First Ill take it in this thread has priority.

Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS included in price.

Priority shipping with delivery conformation.

Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: