Ra Clicky trouble?

Z

z_blueo8

Hi. I have a Ra 140 Tactical clickie and it is missing clicks. I had this problem before, and I talked to Henry and sent it in. I got it back and had no problems for about two months, but tonight it has begun missing clicks again. I am just not sure what is happening.

For example, I click it on. Then I double click to go to the next mode. I hear two clicks within the time you have to do it in, but it either turns off or just stays on the same level. I can click it sometimes from off two to even four times without any light coming on. Here is the only connection between the last time it did this and this time... I changed the battery. It was great yesterday, and all day today until after the battery change. I don't know what that might have done, but It has not worked reliably since the battery change. I can get this to happen at least 50% of the times I click. The thing that makes me worry that it is the light and not user error is that I hear the clicks, and they are the right amount, and within the time constraints for clicks, but it is not registering.

I hate to have to send it back, I like it too much, but I want it to work reliably. :)

Oh yeah, at one point, I tried a press and hold and it took the light about 3 actual seconds to respond. It's like when the internet is slow on your computer... Do I need to empty the cache?