Solarforce Great Customer service...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian2381

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Solarforce Skyline 1 from solarforce-sales.com and when it arrived to my house it has a dented tailcap, must have been dropped during transit. I thought I have no choice but to live with that but when I contacted them they immediately responded and offered me for change of product or partial refund for the damage. The light is still perfectly working and I even got it from them on sale at more than 50% off. Got some pretty neat items still on sale and from my experience I'll definitely be buying from them again.

Thanks Solarforce.:thumbsup:

Roood

Newly Enlightened
Lets revive this thread. Anyone having any issues? I have a story to tell,,,

Having a little bit of concern about credit card frauds etc I rarely buy online. Opportunity came when my fiance and her family are going on a vacation in HK, I contacted Jo from the Sales Team and he offered to meet up with my fiance at the Hotel. After several hassles, inconveniences and long distance phone calls they finally meet and my she gave me my items when she came home, I thought all was done when I install the 5-mode, it doesnt light up. The 3-Mode's driver has a crack and the reflector has like 7-8 dents and scratches. I contact Jo again regarding the XML output not bright enough compare to my XPG R5 and one of the XML not working. I sent Jo a 3 paragraph email with pictures of the items and requested that I be replaced with XPG R5 %-Modes since I do not trust the XML T6 they have anymore, he only addressed the reflector issue and said it was unavoidable, but what about the damaged driver and the xml t6 5-mode not working? Its about to go 2nd day without reply since I sent him messages. If I dont get a reply tomorrow that means I have to make long distance calls. The cost of getting me these SolarForce lights is starting to make me regret and just switch to another flashlight brand. Sigh, what a waste of time and money.

Anyone who can help me I would appreciate it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.