• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Oveready C2 HA Bored Hardpress McClicky Silver Crenelated Bezel

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold: Oveready C2 HA Bored Hardpress McClicky Silver Crenelated Bezel

Hello everyone. Just trying to raise some funds for another light so here goes.

1. Oveready C2 HA Bored Hardpress McClicky Silver Crenelated Bezel $125

For sale is my Oveready bored C2 HA grey with a hardpress McClicky and silver crenelated bezel. Used only once on a camping trip. The rest of the time just sat on my nightstand or in my case. It does have one sliver of a spot of missing anno at the base of the bezel, and it does have a scratch above where the clip is inserted into the body but you can't see it with the bezel on. This does not come with any drop-in. This host is $162 + shipping from Oveready. Please have a look at the pics below.

5365554799_a193d14cf5_z.jpg

5365555155_a92c1d8d7c_z.jpg

5365554959_6113bbf7e8_z.jpg

Conditions of sale are typical CPF rules. First one to post an unconditional Ill take it gets the item. Paypal is preferred and as always gift option is not required. Ill eat the PP fees. Prices include shipping to the CONUS. International shipping will be extra. Please PM me on that.

Thanks!

lovecpf

Edit: this is already sold but the information was lost during the database crash.

Last edited: