pig hunting led light... O light? Suggestions??

Z

z_dog xo 84

First post here. I currently have Fenix TK-30 for hunting pigs (big problem on the ranch here in Texas). Its a good light and my first purchase of an expensive light Ive made, think it was around $125-140. Its great except its not focused enough and like other threads Ive seen..just not enough for me to to take shots at 200 yds.

Guess my questions are...

1) Does anyone have first hand experience with using high lumen lights which are affixed to tactical weapons (AR-15)? Ive read threads about o-light sr-91. Its a little big and not sure of the actual size as even O-lights web pageshows the dimensions to be the same as the sr-90 (although I can see it is smaller)which I know is too big and heavy. I think about 3 is the limit on the dia. of the bezel before it would touch the barrel.

2) Id like to stick with led (I think) because of instant on and rechargeable ( Im using 18650s with the Fenix)

3) are there red/amber/green lens covers whichmight reduce spooking the evil pigs for some of these lights?

4) I think my light has appx 630 lumens but not sure of otf lumens. Dont think I could justify new purchase unless it was dramatically better (1200,1500+) lumens and tighter beam. Would love to be able to see piggies at 3,4,500 yds (max range for my ammo). I can see them with my thermal imager at that distance but not with my Fenix.

5) Run time isn't really a big issue for me. I find them with thermal imager and then turn on for a few seconds, shoot, scan for a few minutes, rarely for more than 20 minutes in a night total.

Any help would be appreciated. Would love to see suggestions and hopefully appx cost I could expect to pay. Thanks for your help. Mods, if this is in wrong forum feel free to move to correct one. I didn't see a category that fit except this one.