Clearance Sale (50% off) on Led Flashlights

jabajet

Newly Enlightened
50% off Clearance Sale at Cobra Electronics Sale <ul type="square"> [*]10-Led (LW4000?) - $20 [*]7-LED(Tektite?) - $15 [*]4-Led (tektite?) - $10 [/list]

tech

Newly Enlightened
Anyone with info on quality of these 4 and 7 led models?
The 10 led is a 4000, but I'm not sure about the 4 or 7...?

T.

Severe

Newly Enlightened
It almost looks like the 7 led Light could be a Tektite Expedition 300 for what appears to be a very nice price. Just with Cobra's name on it. I hope someone in the know offers us more experienced feedback. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

fishface

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the link jabajet. I ordered one of each I hope there teks and lightwaves I should have them in 7 to 10 days I will post the quality when rec

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I believe the LightWave was made offshore as well, although of very respectable quality -- that's why Browning has them too...or perhaps LightWave had them made for Browning?

paulr

Flashaholic
The blurb for the 7 led model says it uses AA cells. The Tek-Tite expedition series uses three C's. However, the Cobra blurb might simply be wrong--most of the other blurbs there aren't specific at all.

fishface

Newly Enlightened
Update cobra sent me an email stating my order is canceled due to lack of stock ,so I wont be getting my order. However, they still show all 3 on their website.

tech

Newly Enlightened
Hey fishface, was that for both lights that your order was cancelled, or for just one of them?

T.

fishface

Newly Enlightened
I ordered all 3 the 10,7,4 led. They sent an email with "cancellation for order# for out of stock from cobra" in the subject but nothing in the body of the letter. Im going to call them

freeze12

Enlightened
thanks for the link to the sale! I orderd the 7 LED light,Atomic Weather Station w extra sensor,2 LED Dog Collars. total $65.50... not too bad for all this & i called Cobra & the order will ship tomorrow!!Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

freeze12

Enlightened
Received My order from Cobra Electronics today & the light I ordered was the 7 LED light... opened it up & it is the Tektite Expedition 300!! Good deal for only $15.00 :)