• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: MJP SF-III

Barbarian

Enlightened
I am offering a MJP (ARC mania) SF-III for sale. SOLD

Pricing, Payment, and Shipping

SOLD $329 PayPal Only CONUS Only

Price Includes UPS Ground Shipping from St. Louis

I'll eat the PP fees.

The Fine Print

* First Ill take it in this thread followed by prompt payment gets it.

* Ill take it in this thread takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

* PM me for my PayPal address. It is also in my profile.

* I am not looking for trades at this time.

* I will ship this light via UPS ground to the CONUS only (sorry to my international friends).

* I will provide a tracking number from UPS.

I guarantee delivery and will communicate with you up until delivery. I'll make sure your light gets there and that you are satisfied with the transaction.

Details

Serial number 027

Standard Grip

Osram Ostar SMT emitter (cool white PZ bin)

I bought this light about a year ago here and it has sat in my Pelican case since for the most part. I have only taken it outside a few times to let her rip. The light has never been carried by me. ARC mania's original sales thread with more info and specs is here.

The light is in very good condition with no dings or dents. The knurling is excellent and provides great grip, but when looking at certain angles, the knurling glistens.

The tint on the low and medium levels are slightly greenish to my eyes, but on high it is cool white. This is a great flashlight if you plan on using it outdoors, but since I much prefer neutral/warm tinted lights over cool tints, it is available.

This light takes primary or rechargeable batteries.

I will include two new CR123 batteries and a like new AW IMR18650 battery with the purchase.

Thanks for looking.

37507001.jpg

sf2h.jpg

sf3n.jpg

The yellow on the reflector is just glare.

sf4nl.jpg