Anyone live in Chattanooga?

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Hey Blue_Shift,

Is Buck's BBQ still there on Broad? Haven't been there in ages...saw and rode the choo choo too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lighthouse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

LightofMine

Newly Enlightened
I don't live in Chattanooga but I go there about once a year. Have family in Hixson. I always go over to that Hampton Place Mall over there on I-75. That is one of my favorite Malls. There is a little airport over on Hixson Pike. I can't remember the name of it right now. Back in my flying days I would use that airport because I could walk over to my brother-in-Law's house about 1/4 mile. I remember it was tight getting a Cessna 182 in and out of that little runway but I did it many times. I now drive to Chattanooga and it takes me about 7 hours. I use to fly it in less than 3.

James

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Dang! Is Sweeny's in the same place? How do they compare to Bucks?

Thanks for the long distance update.

Lighthouse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

JSamilo

Newly Enlightened
Yep, well not exactly, I'm in Ringgold GA, but I go to HS in Chattanooga /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Have you been to the Electric Vehicle info center at the Choo Choo? They have an EV1 (like Darrel's) there you can look at.... just sad it had to be pulled away from some Californian to be here... anyway, I know I've converted at least one of my friends(darkwater685) at least to a partial flashaholic, since he bought an Arc LS second. Now to get to about 5 more Chattanooga will have unequal representation on CPF!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Blue_Shift

Newly Enlightened
I am glad I asked now. I am not alone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Technically I live in Ringgold also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Jason

darkwater

Newly Enlightened
Yep, I like photon emiting devices...heh heh heh

Jay has converted me...now he just needs to convert the teachers. There is also a closet flashoholic cop that comes to our football games aparently.

Brian

darkwater

Newly Enlightened
Dang, now I can see it comin! I just made my first >$100 flashlight order and can hear it now:

"you spent how much on that? You've already got 5 lights, why do you neeed more?"

but they'll never no