Tre, 357,Big C, TWL..others??? (VP 2000, Sr90/91 Related)

Z

z_dog xo 84

Sorry if this is repeat questions, but could really use some advice... i posted these questions /assumtions on another thread but think my own thread is advised. I think Ive narrowed it down to one of these lights- dont think HID will work bacause it needs to be instant on because the nature of my quarry.

1) it looks like the SR90/91 will out throw a domed or dedomed VP 2000.

2) the dedomed VP2000 is close to the SR90/91 (VP 2000 -brighter but slightly less throw)...the added brightness(2100 otf lm) might be good for me because most of the pigs here are solid black, you can almost see their coats suck the lumens out of my Fenix TK 30 (630 lumens)at 100/150 yds.

3) Since I'm going to try to attach one of these big guys to the rails on my rifle the VP 2000 dedomed is smaller and I would guess lighter than the SR90/91. Is there a general consensus that the VP2000 dedomed is the right choice from you guys in the know?

BTW.. I'm using a very high quality (trijicon)4X scope with one of these lights. Do you think that with good optics I could see black pigs at 300-400 yds? Thanks alot! I'm ready to buy but don't wanna screw up!!

Has anyone actually compared these models at long distance??