KL4_2.jpg

I just bought this the other night!
(the KL4, that is)

I think that this combo looks much better than the
E1e/KL4 pairings.

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Is it just me, or does ANY light look good on a Mclux pack? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just tried my KL4 head on my white LED McLux and it really does look great - and more importantly, it WORKS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Fits my Black Widow McLux too. But there are only two of these on the entire planet, so I didn't leave the KL4 head on there very long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks good. Hmmmm... I didn't think of this. Maybe I can get a 3 cell McLux body and tailcap for my L4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Would the Clicky L4 tailcap fit on the McLux body?

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
I tried this same combo several weeks ago and love it. The 2x123 McLux pack looks equally elegant and has a nice feel to it, even though it is a bit bigger than the stock L4.

You might try putting another O-Ring around the grove in the neck of the KL4 for cosmetic appearance, I think it looks even better.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
Fits my Black Widow McLux too. But there are only two of these on the entire planet, so I didn't leave the KL4 head on there very long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know there were only two black McLux's. So is Wanye Y.'s the other one I assume? (Here's a pic of his. - far right)

*edit*
pic link fixed

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
LEDmodMan said:
I didn't know there were only two black McLux's. So is Wanye Y.'s the other one I assume? (Here's a pic of his. - far right)

[/ QUOTE ]
There are only two Black Widow McLuxs, not all black McLuxes are Black Widows.
Details on Craig's Black Widow.
[ QUOTE ]
LEDMuseum said:
The "Black Widow" is as its name suggests: an all-black body with a red LS LED hidden away in its head.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
ticey, Hmm... Strange, the larger pics (with .orig.jpg) were working earlier (I actually changed it to this when I found out that they were working). I thought it was strange, but I went with it. I'll have to go fix it now.

Treek, thanks! I didn't realize it had a red LS.

*edit*
OK here's something weird with imagestation I just found (if this is old news, please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif me, it's new to me). If you click on the link to the picture, it will come up at a reduced size. After you've done this, if you then go and type the .orig.jpg back onto the end of the address line and hit enter, the full sized pic will come up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, once you've looked at the original jpeg once, the link with the .orig.jpg (in my quote on treeks13's post) will work after that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Strange...

EuroBeetle

Newly Enlightened
Had mine on for about a month now.
Smallest brightest package i can find.
LOVE IT!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif