• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD. Mag 1.5D Shorty SST-90 2000 Lumen Rebel Deep SMO super thrower

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light I am selling is the one built here: This is an insane pocket Rocket!

Feel free to read the whole thing, lots of info. No need for me to list specs.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...=273748page=1

In the photo below, it's the short one on Top.

Ive made many SST-90 Mags, just about any shape form you can think of, click on my signature to read some of them read some of them if youd like.

This one has been my absolute fav. the only one i kept with me all this time, sort of Modders Reserve if you will.

It has two modes: Dark Silence OMG, I am blind!

You would not believe this much light could come out of this little body.

It does not have as much lumens as the Triple XML I sold here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=307247

But it does decisively out throw the triple XML, with a large hot spot (Not a needle think beam).

The Big one in the Photo is Vera2000 by Lambdy, which I bought sold for the same price at $250, I believe the street price has gone up since.

My SST-90 shorty performed very close, at 9% below the Vera2000 throw that the difference is not visible by eyes, this is only because mine is driven at 8.3Amp where the Lampda light I tested was at 9.7 Amp.

My light has about $95 extra cost into the host, a shoty mag host will cost about $40 more than a 3D mag, the FM fancy head cost $45 (No longer available).

So I set the base price for this light to $295

Does not include batteries battery holder.

It now Runs on FM 4xAA battery holder (Cost $48), as the DIY holder gave out.

I ship in US only.

PP goods: Shipping/PP fee/Insurance: $22

PP Gift: Shipping/Insurance $12 (Buyer need to send a separate 1 penny as PP goods so I can make a shipping label)

I am willing to let go the battery holder etc. at the price below w/o additional shipping cost.

FM 4xAA battery holder: add $45 (Do not use any other battery holder, this is the only one that I have confidents on handling 9 Amp)

4x Eneloops AA (New, only one charge) plus Charger $20

Warning:

The space in the body (bored by hand) is very tight there are some groves for align batteries. One need to sqeeze the battery together once installed into the holder, then slide them into the light. Do not force them into the flashlight, rotate them try different locations until they slide in natually. Forcing them may break the battery skin cause a electrical short.

273748&page=2
img5061e.jpg

Good luck thanks for looking

PS. The light is made by hand tools, cutting, boring etc. are not machine smooth.

If you need a light with flawless machine quality finish inside out, this is not for you.