Replacement head for a P1D/Leef setup

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Generally like to have backups for my backups and so on. My wife edc's a fenix P1D head on a Leef clicky body. Eventually, either something will happen to that P1 head, be it wearing out, breaking, whatever. So we tried an Olight T10 head on it, fit great. Problem is the Olight head still only functions as a twisty as far as changing the modes. The Fenix does it via soft clicking. Wifes likes clicking, not twisting. Anyone know of a head we could replace the P1 with, aside from another P1?

Rat6P

Enlightened
I got the T15 xpg s2 version recently for the purpose of upgrading my Leef body.
Turns it into a little pocket rocket again......I actually don't mind the method of mode changing...always hated the sos function of the p1d ce.

You might like to check the leatherman series of lights (monarch??). I think I heard one of them may be compatible. Dont quote me though, make sure you find out before you buy.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found a spare P1D while back. Though, Vin has given a quote on converting one to a nichia 219 or other modern led that we are seriously considering.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I still like my p1d just how it is. It has a little more throw for the parking lot at night than other comparably sized lights.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Q5 is nice. The older ones tint is a bit off and if not for the diffuser film is also a bit ringy. Nothing she can't live with, a great light. But, could be better, possibly with an xre2 instead. Will see. No hurry and she may decide to stay as is as well.

Though tbh I think she wants it ceracoted pink and the old faded red trits replaced with others, preferably pink as well, when it's undergoing surgery.