Good and cheap Thrower Flashlight

Z

z_Pomp92ITA

Hello everyone! :wave:

It 's my first post here and I hope not miss anything.

A few weeks ago I was strucked by this mania. :devil:

I already have some flashlights but I'm looking for a good and economic thrower.

I now use as EDC an Inova X1, and in the critical days I carry with me a Fenix PD31. In addition to these I have a Maglite Solitaire flashlight as key chain and other unknown brands cheap torchs.

I'm waiting for two Romisen RC-C3 (CR123A) and a Black Cat (AAA) DX.

I want to buy now a good thrower for use in night trips by bike or by foot to illuminate distant areas. I don't care to spend much money so I'm willing to give up the big names, but I'm not willing to totally give up on the quality. The size and weight aren't a problem for me but I prefer to use lithium rechargiable batteries (for ex. 18650).

About the budget I can say under $ 50, even a bit less. Keep in mind that I live in Italy! ;)

Thanks in advance to all!

Byyyy :wave:

_Camper_Boy_

Newly Enlightened
solarforce skyline is a good thrower at 30.00 dollars, absoulte steal, i have one. if you wanna spend a little bit more, for best thrower in its class, the solarforce masterpiece pro 1 which varies in price depending on how you buy it. solarforce sales have a cheapish shipping from what i remember and fairly quickly from hongkong.

Deven4Sevens

Newly Enlightened
I know that AAAs generally are not good for flashlight use, but I was at Costco about a month ago, and stumbled upon a 3 pack of flashlights, rated at 150 lumens, for get this, 20 dollars! I was amazed. The quality is fine, and the beams shine very far. For that price, you can't go wrong. I don't know if they have italian costcos though. :/