• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS- Triple P7, TM800-x3 super large heat sync!

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
We all know the demise of all multi-LED lights is heat. This light is better than a Mag conversion as it has larger heat sync!

Had two, only one left!

LOOK:

TM800-x3 tripl3 P7, better sync than Mag or the return of Northern Lights! (LINK)

Features:

Super sized heat sync, TM800-x3 sync mated with Der Wichtel heat sync/ reflector system

Der Wichtel heat sync and reflectors: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=2919842

UCL on the front window

SSC P7 CSXOI 12W LED Emitter, Vf 3.7, 900 lumen each (2700 lumen theoretical total for the light)

D2Flex controller (This is programmable for functions way beyond what any driver can do.): http://www.taskled.com/techd2flex.html

Tail cap spring wrapped in copper for better conductivity

Right side always on Green LED running under 304 K ohms to locate the light in the dark

Northern Lights signature design, in housing charging Jack, this works with series protected Lithium ion batteries, (You can substitute other lithium chemistries if worried about balance charging)

Switch is momentary and the controller allows switch lock, temperature shutdown, force output, etc.

The case is aircraft aluminum and checkered in a deep grenade grip pattern

25500, 5000 Ah unprotected Lithium Ion batteries, 3.7 volts. (Notice that is the same as the Vf of the LED so it is a perfect direct drive, no driver needed!!) (I use a charger that takes care of the protection, otherwise use protected versions)

Most people do not recommed unprotected batteries, as such this unit does not include the cost of batteries but I will send the set of new batteries listed above. What you do with them is your business; it is a gift free of charge.

$250.00 USD(I added up the costs and the price is pretty close if not below what it cost to build this!)

Buyer pays shipping, shipped US Postal Service, http://www.USPS.com ,and mailing insurance. Shipping is done on receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

This is a custom modified light; Consider since it was not made for commercial sale then it is made with used parts. All the components are modified and are not in the original condition and configuration of the manufacturer. While these batteries are considered a safe the buyer assumes all risks and responsibility to use this light safely and appropriately. This is a private sale and there is no warranty or guarantee. By making this purchase the buyer certifies they are at least 18 years of age and assume all risks and responsibility to use this light and parts safely and appropriately and accepts the light and parts in an "as is" condition..

I am back and this sale and build likely represents the last mod or light I will build. Aging and intrests have taken me down a different road but this represents possible the best two lights I have ever built. Thank you, CPF.

CLICK THE THUMBS TO ENLARGE THE PHOTO:

rscn1301e.th.jpg
64740537.th.jpg
cimg5172.th.jpg
cimg5177.th.jpg
cimg5174w.th.jpg
cimg5175.th.jpg
25200178.th.jpg