• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Titanium S27-C bead blasted altin plated by modamag ***COLLECTOR'S DREAM***

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I GUESS THIS LIGHT IS SO RARE AND UNIQUE THAT THE BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE IT IS TO POST DON'S ORIGINAL SALES THREAD SO HERE GOES:
Hi guys,

I recently bead blasted a few Ti S27-C sets and sent them off to Modamag for special plating in AlTiN. I am offering a pair of these up for sale.

AlTiN-S27-C.jpg

These lights have a dark gray with hint of blue coloring. The dull finish is reportedly one of the hardest finishes available and realtively new. This might be a light that can cut through a HA finished light. :shrug: At any rate, I have had some customers express a desire for a more subdued and durable finish than that of raw Ti. I think this is the best shot at such a finish but only time will tell. Due to the additional time in masking and bead blasting as well as the plating itself, I am asking $525 ea for this pair of lights.

They are available on a first come first served basis and please review the Available Lights and Ordering Info thread on shipping and insurance options as well as how to e-mail in your order for one of these. I will contact you after receiving an e-mail request and let you know the order has been received. I won't be able to ship the light until next week.

Thanks for looking! :eek:

IMG_1625.JPG

I am asking $675 shipped world wide!