• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS- Mac's Tri-EDC and a "user" 005 (Sold)

scout24

Flashaholic
First is a Mac's Tri-EDC, 4500 warm tint, from the very first batch... Carried, not abused, bored for 16340's only, I will include one AW IMR to get you going. Attached McGizmo Ti pocket clip, I used the Mac clip that came on it for another project...:) Three insanely small dings on the tail area, that I tried to capture, in the interest of FULL disclosure. These were my doing, this light was meant to be carried and used, after all. $250.00

SOLD...Next, a User Spy 005, #0013, upgraded with the STFU board and a Seoul P4. Legendary, smooth Spy beam, unreal adjustability, from is that thing really on?in switch position 1, up to 1250ma. on switch position 6. Ive now owned this light twice, and reserve the right to come to my senses and withdraw it. Its in nice shape, with the exception of the split ring area, someone prior to my ownership tried to put a split ring through the small lanyard hole. Some chipped Ano, and some deformation of the hole. FWIW, if you use the camera-type lanyard, you never see it... $425.00. SOLD

No trades at this time please, Paypal preferred, shipped Priority with DC to your CONUS only address, please. I'll cover the PP fees... First I'll take it with prompt payment takes it, feel free to PM or post with questions. Thanks for looking! :wave:

P1010498.jpg

P1010494.jpg

P1010495.jpg

P1010496.jpg

P1010493.jpg