The world is not right

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I miss John Ritter already. I didn't watch 8 simple rules much. But I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Three's Company.

The last time I felt like this was when Belushi died.

My kids will miss him too. But they don't really know the voice behind Clifford.

Parusing the internet some suggest Sling Blade was his defining role. I never saw it. But I think Skin Deep was John.

I can't belive he is gone.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Share your sentiments about John Ritter and I also feel bad about the loss of Johnny Cash. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

p.s.-I like your new sig, Mr. W.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sad indeed. We will all miss him.

Looking at your avatar, maybe this will cheer you up.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I hope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sling Blade is an incredibly intense movie. It is one of my favorites. The acting is phenomenal. I believed all the actors to be the people they portrayed. After I saw it and friends tried to tell me who Billy Bob Thornton was I didn't believe them. Mr. Ritter was completely believable as well.

Tonight there was a special about John Ritter with an interview with Billy Bob referencing "Sling Blade". The set was very different than the product.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unbelievably sad, especially since he seemed to be one of the few "nice guys" in Hollywood.

It must be heart-wrenching for his family--as I heard it, he died on his daughter's fifth birthday. I also heard that the Emmy awards show will have/be a tribute to Ritter. Must make every effort to watch it...along with a box of tissues.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
david i feel ya pain i seen every episode of threes company like 4 times and still laugh,i seen his interviews on tv he seemed to be so kind.now he is on now .the one when he poses as a doctor