Xeno G42 XP-G R5

Z

z_FireHawk007

I'm interested in purchasing Xeno G42 XP-G R5 I would appreciate any feedback from those who already bought one.

i3ytft.jpg

OIL HAMMER

Newly Enlightened
I'M ALSO CONSIDERING A XENO XP-G BUT WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT ON THIS LIGHT..ANYONE???:whistle:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF Oil Hammer. You will no doubt get some replies and when you do some searching here on CPF using, for example, the google tool bar, cpf only, at the top of every page, you will find answers much, much, much quicker. :)

Bill

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Xeno G42 is one of the best 1x18650 throwers in the market. Sure there may be better throwers, but those run on 2x18650 or more.

firelord777

Enlightened
I emailed Jason some time ago last year and he said they don't make these anymore, only the XM-L versions are in production now:(

Sucks, because I also wanted one:(

lightmyway

Newly Enlightened
I have the Xeno G42 XPG and it is one of my favorite lights.I think you would be happy with the XML it may not be as extreme as a thrower but with the added output it should be satisfying.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only other place that sold the Xeno G42 R5 sold out recently. It was old stock. If you would like a single 18650 thrower, then the Dereelight DBS-T with smooth reflector XR-E EZ900 is worth a look, or you could go for the XP-G version. The XR-E EZ900 R2 will throw further.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The g42 xp-g is my best compact thrower. Mine is NW to boot! I'm not so much a throw guy these days, so if someone wants mine, let me know. It's in mint condition with all pieces and box!

Last edited: