Nitecore Ex10. Fixed! not junk

Z

z_Mgizler

So Im all excited to get the mail today because my new Nitecore Ex10 is in it. Everythings great so far, Its still in the packaging and looks like a really cool light. I love the size and look of this light. So I throw a battery in it and she fires right up. I like the feel of the piston switch, nice and smooth. Light works great.

As im checking out the light I notice some oil on the inside of the lens. No big deal, ill just take the bezel off, get the lens out, and put her all back together. So I do just that, and when I put the light back together it refuses to turn on with the switch. The light will come when you twist off the head and twist back on. But as soon as you turn the light off it will not switch back on.

I have tried everything I can think of. Took head apart to see if I put i together wrong, checked piston for any issues, dust, dirt, grease in areas where it shouldnt be. And nothing. The light now has a mind of its own.

I have only had it for 30min and im going to put it on the marketplace unless someone can give me some guidance.

Thanks,

Mark

Latest posts