• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT for or WTB DRACO

loveit

Enlightened
I think I lost my Draco...I just can't find it, so, I am looking for one, preferably a user at a reasonable price. I can offer up a Surefire Titan aluminum version or possibly just cash if I have enough. Let me know if you have one you'd be willing to let go. Thanks for your consideration! :wave:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Surefire Titan for a Draco? Are Draco's going for premium prices, these days? That seems like a hell of a trade! I've got one that's been on my keychain, since they first came out, and I've been contemplating it's sale. The bezel recently came loose (it screws down fine, but the adhesive that keeps it from turning broke loose, so I end up unscrewing the bezel, instead of turning light on/off!) and I've been wondering what type I should use to stick it back tightly. Other than it needing a dab of adhesive, it works perfectly. It's been banging against keys in my pocket for 4 or 5 years, now (can't remember when they came out), so it's got plenty of little scratches, but I never really look closely at it, so it still just seems like my same old Draco. It's also "The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything"...yep, it's number 42! (042)

Last edited: