Especially for international CPF'ers

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Especially for international CPF\'ers

In the past 12 months, I have bought and acquired numerous flashlights manufactured by Streamlight, Surefire, Underwater Kinetics, etc.

In addition to flashlights, I have also bought some survival and sporting gear and numerous Swiss Army and other collectible knives to add to my expanding collection.

Currently, I have a Maxabeam on order.

I have been very fortunate in having CompCons (email : [email protected] , contact :SG), a very dedicated company in the US, helped to source all the above items for me and sending them to me in the UK.

I thought this post might be of particular interest to all international CPF'ers as all the sourcing and despatching of items is taken care of and at very competitive prices too.

kev1-1

Enlightened
Re: Especially for international CPF\'ers

Thanks for the heads up...do they have a website?

B@rt

Flashaholic

This one isn't it I think...
rolleyes.gif

CompCons
blush.gif
grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

grin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Incidentally, Jin - how much did you pay for your Maxabeam - shipping and all? Everyone who`s read through a few posts of mine will eventually know how obsessed I am by those things, and it is my aim in life to own one. I hope, by this Summer, to do so. Just interested to know, so I have an idea how long I`ve got to save up for!

The best price I`ve seen so far is $1650 plus shipping for the Basic Kit. I would also want a MBA-3000 Full Diffusion Filter, probably costs near a hundred or so.

confused.gif
wink.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

kev1-1 :

No website, I'm afraid. Just email them with your enquiry.

Bart :

Wrong one, but interesting !!

Chris M :

Drop a line to SG and I'm pretty sure he will give you a good quote.